SAP Fiori Application
AmDhan offers SAP Fiori specific services which include activating standard SAP Fiori apps in an S/4 HANA environment and developing new custom apps, using HTML5 and UI5 technologies.
Our experts will analyze the current state of the systems in your landscape, assess your business needs, and then, develop a strategy to deploy Fiori apps to ensure you get the best possible User Experience.
Be More Efficient With SAP Fiori Apps
Do you need a web-based solution for business to run SAP transactions, e.g. place order, approve purchase order, check warehouse inventory, or report hazard and incidents? SAP Fiori uses the latest web technology to provide all sorts of SAP business solutions with a modern and user-friendly look and feel.
Unlike any previous web-based SAP solutions, SAP Fiori apps hire responsive framework, meaning that the applications are fit to any screen size of any devices. SAP Fiori also is predominantly a single-page application that opens different transactional screens in the same page, where users do not have to be bothered by the time lag to open a new browser window every single time they want to use different features.
While the user experience and business productivities on SAP Fiori applications are second to none, all transactions run on the applications are securely handled by its strong integration with SAP gateway and data service. Let’s say that you want to allow staff an option to keep track of your department’s purchase order history, but not to place any purchase order without manager’s approval. SAP’s standard function for user authority can be simply and directly applied to Fiori applications.
Advantages in contract management with the Fiori app
- Access to contract data anytime and anywhere
- All information at a glance
- Intuitive handling of the SAP app
- Quick reaction times to changes
1) Assessment of business needs specific to deploying Fiori apps
2) Installation of Fiori application – install front and back-end components, download and install Fiori, which includes Central UI add-on and Fiori Launchpad, configure
3) Data services – Connecting to back-end data source, testing, and enabling all standard apps
4) Development of new Fiori apps (transactional, fact sheets and analytical apps) using HTML5 and UI5 technologies
5) Overall Management of the project that includes technical and functional services for implementing Fiori apps
6) Training of User community.
AmDhan implementation approach is unique and based on SAP standard ‘Activate’ methodology for every aspect of Fiori Implementation.
AmDhan experts are certified in Fiori Implementation and Configuration, Fiori application development
AmDhan consultants have expertise in Mobile Web Development