SAP Business Objects BI
SAP BusinessObjects BI is a reporting and analytics business intelligence (BI) platform aimed at business users. It consists of a number of reporting applications that allow users to discover data, perform analysis to derive insights and create reports that visualize the insights. SAP BO is intended to make reporting and analysis simple for business users so they can create reports and perform processes like predictive analytics without needing the input of data analysts. SAP Business Objects BI applications use drag-and-drop functions and allow users to search and analyze data from a wide variety of sources. SAP BO is a front-end BI platform, so the data is not stored at the application level, but is integrated from the various back-end sources.
Features of SAP Business Objects
SAP BO comprises of a number of reporting and analysis applications that all have their own identity, purpose and function. These applications include:
- Web Intelligence (Webi), which is a web browser tool that allows users to perform analysis, produce formatted reports and distribute the reports on SAP BO or export them to PDF or Excel.
- Crystal Reports, which is a data analytics and reporting tool aimed at individual users or small and medium-size businesses (SMBs). Users can create dynamic reports from a variety of data sources and deliver them to different formats. The reports can be accessed online or offline, from applications, portals or mobile devices.
- SAP Business Objects Dashboards (formerly known as Xcelsius), which is a data visualization tool that allows users to create custom dashboards from reports. These can include interactive charts, gauges and widgets.
- Query as a Web Service (QaaWS), which is a tool that allows users to create and publish web services that can be consumed in Crystal Reports and SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, as well as other software applications.
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer, which is self-service data exploration tool that enables users to search through large volumes of data from various sources and then create data visualizations that can be shared across organizations.
- SAP Lumira, which is a self-service data discovery and visualization tool that allows users to find and analyze relevant business data and create custom interactive dashboards and analytics applications.
Key Benefits of SAP Business Objects
- Leverage the latest business intelligence technologies and a broad array of data sources using a flexible and scalable platform to ensure decision makers have real-time BI access.
- Transform your data into useful information and deliver it to the people who need it most with an extensive suite of business intelligence applications.
- Leave the data where it is, while bringing cloud analytics to on-premise data, to achieve better business agility with a live data connection in a hybrid analytics strategy.
- Bring your business to SAP Analytics Cloud to visualise data without duplicating it.
- Combine SAP Business Objects BI with your Universe connection to access on-premise Universe data without moving it to the cloud.
- Allow end-users to build and grow reports in their Fiori environment with hybrid connectivity in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Focus on your business and customer relationships, trusting that your data is safe and reliable. Our proactive, predictive approach helps ensure compliance and data security.
- Protect the rights of employees, applicants, customers, suppliers, partners, and others with SAP solutions that preserve data ownership, security, and privacy.
Amdhan, being SAP Consulting Company, has a team of SAP BI/BO consultants who assists you with the process of accelerating objectives with proven practices of Business Intelligence. Our team of experienced BI/BO developers are well versed in creating user preferred business insights, embedded analytical reports and dashboards from multiple data sources. Our SAC Services includes seamless integration with Enterprise level solutions to offer analytical concepts, KPI reports, Dashboards to leverage productivity. We’re also experts in business intelligence strategy across a wide range of sectors and enterprise types. Our deep familiarity with SAP and extensive deployment experience enable us to design and implement a solution that drives efficiency, profit and growth.