SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) is a robust planning and consolidation application that can meet the organization’s budget, planning, consolidation, and reporting requirement.
BPC is the industry’s first unified and predictive performance management solution that delivers the following core process functionality such as…
- Statutory consolidation
- Reporting and Analysis
- Intercompany matching / reconciliation
- Intercompany elimination
- Management consolidation and Reporting
- Legal / Statutory consolidation
- Data mapping /Submission
- Sales / Revenue Planning
- Capital Expenditure
- Expenses planning
- Cash Flow Planning
Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
New Planning Capabilities with BPC on HANA
Integrated business planning for finance is only applicable to customer who have deployed Simple Finance Add-On for SAP suite on HANA.
- Allows real- time access of transactional and master data directly from SAP ERP.
- No separate BW extractor component.
- Does NOT include existing Consolidation capacities of BPC.
- SAP cloud for planning, intended to complement the central business plan managed in BPC
- Enables localized planning for each SBU, completely hosted on an enterprise cloud.
- Encourages collaboration, analysis, and planning in one application.