Implementing ERP (Enterprise resource planning) software adds immense value to your organisation. Businesses, across industries, realise how ERP can improve efficiency and productivity.
SAP ERP software is an established leader and the most in-demand, comprehensive ERP solution, suitable for all types of businesses. It enables organisations to integrate, simplify business processes ranging from finance, HR to manufacturing, and other operations.
With 170,000+ customers, SAP ERP is the most sought after technological framework. Gartner’s ERP software, worldwide, 2018 report rated SAP as No. 1 in ERP Software Market Share Analysis by Revenue.
The year 1979 witnessed the launch of SAP R/2, SAP R/3 was introduced in 1992, and after the release of SAP ERP in 2004, in 2015 SAP brought the 4th generation ERP solution- SAP S/4HANA.
The launch of SAP S/4HANA keeps pace with evolving technologies and concepts driving modern-day global business operations, like cloud services and mobile computing. It’s the next-generation business suite built upon SAP’s in-memory HANA database platform and will replace the present SAP ERP product suite by the end of 2025.
SAP S/4HANA gives your organisation a strong foundation to take advantage of all emerging technologies, including AI and machine learning. It has already been described as SAP’s most successful ERP system.
All growth-oriented, competitive businesses prefer flexible simplicity in processes and practices. Does it make sense to migrate to SAP S/4Hana? Let’s find out!
Benefits of Migrating to SAP S/4Hana
1) Business Value
- Utilise innovations: Embedded real-time analytics, latest user experience with SAP Fiori, faster response time and better performance.
- New features and functionalities: Like real-time supply chain and machine learning applications.
2) Growth Through Latest Technologies
- Helpful while expanding your business in new markets, creating production facilities or warehouses.
- Addresses your need for a system that can grow and adapt as per your requirements. The new platform implementation effectively supports your growth plans.
3) Instant Insights & Real-time Access to Relevant Data
- Leads to timely decisions, planning and forecasting.
- SAP S/4HANA also streamlines business processes and delivers a range of tangible benefits.
- Advanced analytics allow you to access data instantly and in a transparent manner.
4) Avoid The Risk of Falling Behind with Your Current System
- SAP S/4HANA’s quarterly releases bring new features, apps and make its core more intelligent; therefore, it is necessary to bridge the gap.
5) A Forward-Looking Investment
- The current version will be out of date by 2025. SAP is no longer investing in SAP ECC. It’s focusing on SAP S/4HANA.
- Continuously investing in, upgrading your legacy ERP will make future migration complex as more customisation/development undertaken in the existing system would mean more to migrate.
- Drive your business forward and create new solutions for your growing business requirements by transitioning to SAP S/4HANA at the earliest.
6) Avoid Double Spending
- You may not want to renew any hardware or hosting solution reaching the end of the line and then think about migration.
- Must consider migrating immediately to SAP S/4HANA, purchasing hardware compatible and certified for your new system.
7) Cost Saving
- S/4HANA optimises data volumes, removes parallel and overlapping data, drives reduction in operating costs and infrastructure investment.
8) There’s Ample Time to Plan, Prepare and Migrate by 2025 Without Shortcuts
- It could take months preparing, up to a year in implementing and making improvements.
- AmDhan can roadmap your migration journey to achieve the most impactful results.
SAP S/4HANA provides improved user experience, better practices and faster analytics in real-time. You don’t need to wait until your existing legacy system reaches the end of life in 2025. Now is the appropriate time to migrate to SAP S/4HANA!
Whether you are upgrading SAP on-premise or migrating to the cloud, AmDhan’s complete portfolio of top-notch services for SAP S/4HANA could be highly valuable for your business.