SAP UX Fiori Design Services
SAP Fiori 2.0 is the latest version of the user experience for SAP S/4HANA. The user-centered design concept focuses on the way employees work and offers a spread of business benefits:
- Increased productivity – faster and direct access to relevant information and applications
- Transparency on items needing your attention – timely notifications
- Helps users decide what needs to be done next
- Allows users to require quick and informed actions
- Increased user satisfaction
The Fiori 2.0 User Experience for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fiori launchpad is the single entry point for all applications.
- Domain specific information and actions: users can quickly get an overview of what needs their attention with Overview Pages, List Reports, and Work Lists, and trigger quick actions or drill down to the next level of detail.
- “Classic” applications, such as Web Dynpro and SAP GUI for HTML have the new SAP Fiori visual theme Belize. This is also planned for SAP GUI for Windows. With the SAP Fiori visual theme you can also access the Me Area and Notifications area from these applications.
More about SAP Fiori 2.0:
- SAP Fiori 2.0 is the leading design for all SAP applications providing a harmonized user experience across on-premise and cloud solutions. A replacement visual theme – named Belize – comes along with light and dark flavors. Using SAP S/4HANA, the UI Theme Designer allows you to adapt the theme to your corporate identity.
- With SAP Fiori 2.0, the SAP Fiori launchpad is your central and role-based entry point to access all apps