Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Company White Paper
Company Media Kit
UK Power Networks (UKPN) is a distribution network operator for electricity covering South East England, the East of England and London. It manages three licensed distribution networks (Eastern Power Networks PLC, South Eastern Power Networks PLC and London Power Networks PLC) which together cover an area of 30000 square kilometers and approximately eight million customers.
Having SAP-Sourcing & SAP-Material Management Systems in place, one of the challenges in procurement area was for stake-holders and managers to have analytical access to available data in the system and gain control over pre-procurement and historical / on-going procurement processes
- Monitor / Control pre-procurement Projects Phase wise insights according to Category Specialists, Directorates, Product Categories with respective procurement project types
- Having summarized view of all Procurement Projects for completion of Phases from initiation to contract allotments
- Contract Analysis by Category Specialists, Product Categories, Directorates, Vendors
- Spend Analysis by Category Specialists, Product Categories, Directorates, Vendors
- Spend vs Contract / Burn / Retrospective Analysis
- Vendor performance / KPI Analysis
Solution Offered by AmDhan
Amdhan analysed and proposed Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) Solution which includes extract / Integrate data from both the system into data-warehouse and develop reports to enable the proposed targeted analytical reports.
Amdhan designed and implemented the solution by using Microsoft Business Intelligence i.e.
- SQL Server
- Integration Service (SSIS)
- Reporting Service (SSRS)
- Power BI
They key benefits of the implemented solution were –