The Indian Union Budget-2015-16 has allowed Invoices, e-Challans, consignment notes, etc., to be digitally signed with digital signature certificate sent to customers electronically. As per the regulations pertaining to invoicing, an invoice can be authenticated by means of a digital signature.
- As a part of Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations in India, all invoices and foreshore uploaded as part of GST filings are required to be digitally signed.
- A valid class 2 digital signature is required for GST registration and GST filing in India. Under GST, all documents submitted to the Government including GST registration applications or documents uploaded to the GST common portal must be digitally signed.
- Benefits of Digitally Signing Invoices and Other Documents:
- Automated electronic processes are cheaper
- Electronic and Digital signatures are as authentic as hand written signatures
- Electronic documents are easy to handle and transfer
- Electronic documents can be immediately delivered to recipients over e-mail
- Electronic documents are easy to archive and retrieve whenever needed
- Digital signatures can protect the authenticity and integrity of archived data
Companies can have integrated workflow. Signing, transfer, processing of electronic documents can happen within the system itself Solution Design.
- Digital Signatures will be added during printing of smart forms using SAP Print dialog
- There will be no change in process as far an end user is concerned–The Invoice Printing Process will remain same.
Advantages of Amdhan Digital Signature Solution
- No additional steps involved as digital signature is added during PDF creation.
- Simplistic process: Business as usual for the end-user–no change in process steps.
- Various options are available such as individual, collective, interactive and background–which provides flexibility in business process steps.
- No of print copies can be reduced–as electronic record can be archived with easy retrieval process.
- Cost effective solution–various deployment options available, performance done on basis of that
- Provide visible Digital signature for SAP documents during printing from individual desktops.
- Page selection for Digital Signature.
- Digital signature on each page.
- Digital Signature on specific pages viz.2, 4, 6..
- Digital signature on first or last page.
- Publish Printed documents on FTP server location if required.
- Digitally signed document on specific e-mail ID’s is done.
- Auto printing of Digitally Signed docs.
- Switching on & Off of individual feature as needed.
- Custom File name for Digitally Signed documents.
- Document layout based on SAP Document type.
User control to digitally sign and print documents